Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Brooklyn is 1!

Today is Brooklyn's first birthday!  I can't believe she is one.  Just in the last few weeks her little personality is becoming so much more pronounced.  She is usually pretty content and loves to laugh and play with her sister.  She is starting to become more methodical in things that she does and maybe even a little more sneaky.  She sometimes gives me this look out of the corner of her eye right before she does something.  I love it!

We had a birthday party for her on Sunday with some of our family and friends.  Here are some photos:
Sitting by her cupcake #1
 I'm not sure about this singing and candle thing. . .
 I'm a neat eater, but I do like icing!
 Big Sister, Katelyn, eating her cupcake
 Playing inside with my toys.
 Swimming with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment