Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

CVS Score

Some of you may know that I am a couponer.  I'm not one of those crazy people that clear off shelves and buy 20 of one item, but I do stockpile up on some items that I know we will use, such as cereal, soups, toothpaste, etc.  I use a couple websites to match up coupons with sales each week.  My favorite is www.hip2save.com.

The week of Thanksgiving, CVS had some awesome deals.  I was able to get all of the following for $3.36!



(Yes, there are a few things that I don't need in this pile, such as the glucose tester, but I made $10 off of this, which I then used to basically pay for the soda.)

This was one of my better trips.  I can usually do very well the week of Thanksgiving.  Probably one of my top 5 trips in the almost 2 years I have been couponing.

No comments:

Post a Comment