Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Father's Day Weekend

The day before Father's Day, was our church's annual 'Amazing Race.'  Kyle's team won a couple of years and  . . . . (drumroll) . . . . . my team won this year!  We had a lot of fun.  Kyle's team came in 4th, I think, so pretty solid out of 12 teams of 4.  There were 12 or 13 stops and tasks, which took about 3 hours; it is quite an adventure.  (Sorry, no pics, I was too busy running.)

Sunday was Father's Day.  I made a couple of things for Kyle.  He enjoys laying on the floor to play with the kids, so I made him a shirt with a car track on the back and included a few matchbox cars for the girls.  I also made a candy jar with Reese's Pieces (why he really likes).  He also got a new season of 'The Office.'

The label printed a little big, but I had someone else print it for me, so I couldn't fix it in time.  I got the idea from pinterest from http://kids-clutter-and-chaos.blogspot.com/2012/06/fathers-day-love-you-to-pieces.html?m=1.

Another Pinterest idea from http://thebluebasket.blogspot.com/2011/09/tutorial-car-shirt.html#more.

After church we went to my parents for lunch.  Then we headed home to finish some packing and we were off to San Diego for a week of vacation.  (Check back soon for vacation posts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment