Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Park pics and more

Wow, what a difference one week of blogging makes.  I took soooooo many more pictures this week than I have in a long time.  I look forward to sharing them, so here's a little glimpse of our week.


We have been trying to do more biking & scooter riding, so last week took several walks and bike rides.  One was to the park with the two little girls while Katelyn was at school.  On the way home Brooklyn informed me as I passed her up that "Parents shouldn't ride in front of their kids."  She then proceeded to yell "HA!  I'm beating you!" as she rode by.  She cracks me up.





Madison loves the slides.




Brooklyn is really good at riding her scooter.


Madison is always up for a bike ride.  Unlike Katelyn, when she was little, Madison is always awake and looking around.

Madison loves to color and had been doing really well lately, but then last week she decided she was going to start writing on her body and clothes and eat the markers again.  Grrrr.  This was just one of many times. . . .   The markers got taken away for a little while.

On Sunday night, we went to my parents to watch the Packers play-off game.  The game didn't turn out so well, but this pick of Kyle and the girls did :-).


Kyle finished his Christmas present!  It took a while as certain parts of it had to be completed many times thanks to Miss Madison.

I went upstairs one night to get ready for bed and someone had made me breakfast in bed :-).  (Yeah, I know, I didn't get the bed made that day.)

The girls were taken selfies and other pictures on my phone today.  Here's the best 2.


We are planning on going to the local mountains soon and hoping for some snow.  So the girls were practicing their sledding.


This also included 'sledding' down the stairs.
Today was the first time I noticed that Madison was coloring actual objects (Bert & Ernie on the left page), not just scribbling.
Madison loves to act like the big girls.  Here she is ready for school.   Love this girl.

Also a couple of funnies from the State of the Union last week.
1.)  Madison must think we are Democrat as she thought she needed to do a lot of clapping when they clapped on tv.  We have a lot to teach her.
2.)  Brooklyn asked if America was real.  Haha.  This is a question we get a lot about if things are real.  Especially when watching reality shows, such as baking and the Amazing Race.  Although today she asked if one of their stuffed lambs was real, so I don't really know what is going on in that mind of hers.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment