Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

March 2016 - Week 2

Not a ton of pictures this past week.  My energy level has been a little low as I have only had 1 Dr. Pepper in the last 2 weeks.  I finished off a package of it and decided not to buy more to see if I could drink a little less soda.  So far it has been working better than any other time I have tried.  However, my patience and energy are not quite what they were before.  I miss my caffeine. . . .  I think there is a direct correlation between no caffeine and fewer pictures.

Madison has been very adventurous lately and continues to be a climber.

We went for a nice evening bike ride last weekend.
It is very hard to not get a blurry picture like this.  Katelyn was on the tandem bike behind my bike.


A nice time was had by all.
 Madison has figured out how to climb up and turn on the bathroom faucet.  If we forget to close the door, it is a pretty safe bet that she will find her way in there and play in the sink.  She is too young to realize we are in a drought.



My little cutie on a trip to Sam's Club.

We went to Ikea this past week and found some toys to play with.

Love this girl and this expression of hers that she does all the time :-).

I guess there were more pictures than I realized.  But still.  I miss my Dr. Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment