Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

April 2016 - Week 3

This week had a little bit less excitement than last week.  The contractors started work last Wednesday on our bathrooms, so we have been just hanging out around the house a little more while they are here.

Kyle did take the big girls to see the new Jungle Book movie on Saturday morning and then to lunch at In'N'Out.  They enjoyed the movie, although Kyle mentioned he did have both of them on his lap at one point because they were scared :-).

While they were gone, Madison and I ran a few errands.  It was kinda fun to just have the little one with me.  Although she can still be a handful and she now refuses to ride in the baby part of a shopping cart and then she will also not hold my hand. . . .

My Little Helper.  This is how she is starting to say 'CHEESE' now.

Such a dolly when she isn't being a rascal.

Not much else for this week.  Here is one of Madison having a picnic this morning.  I will post pictures of the bathrooms in a week or two when they are closer to being completed.


Wowzers.  I just looked back through some of my old posts and there are soooo many grammar and spelling errors.  Thanks for just ignoring those.  I have just been trying to get the posts done and put up.  I honestly haven't been reading through them a second time or who knows when they would get posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment