Pages

Monday, July 25, 2016

Getting Back to Life as Usual - June 2016 - Week 4

We arrived back home from our Costa Rica trip very light Friday night and dove right into house and family stuff on Saturday (kids don't give you much time to adjust :-)). 

Our peach tree needed to be taken care of so Kyle picked all the peaches off of it (hundreds and hundreds).  The girls and I washed them and then Kyle & I cut and froze most of them.  Kyle then cut down the tree as it has broken a couple times over the years and wasn't growing very nicely for how much work it was.


Then in the afternoon Katelyn, Brooklyn, and I head to the local Claire's to get Katelyn's ears pierced.  This was her graduation gift from Dad & Mom, but I didn't want to get it done until we were home from our trip.  Katelyn was pretty excited and she did really well.  No tears.  (Although there have been some tears in weeks following when I clean them, which she doesn't find enjoyable.)


We had both ears done at the same time.



Katelyn took a bunch of selfies of her earrings when we got home.






Running errands with my little cutie patootie.





No comments:

Post a Comment