Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Visitors! ~ July & August 2016

The last weekend of July & first couple days of August brought us a couple of visitors. 

 My dad came for a quick visit which also meant I saw my sisters quite a few times and the kids were able to enjoy time with Poppa & the cousins.
Snack time after swimming at Aunt Sam's with the cousins.

The days were hot, so we went to the local splash pad.  This was the first time the girls played really well at this particular one as the water features come down from above and they haven't liked that in the past.



Madison cuddling with Poppa.


My cousin and his girlfriend also came out to visit all of the California family, so after my dad left, we spent a couple days hanging out with my mom's side of the family.

Brett & Jessie buried the girls.  This was their favorite part of the day.

Breaking Free!!!!

Madison & Grandma going down by the water.

Ruby's on the pier for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment