Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

February 2017

During February, I was one of 4 parents that was picked to go with Katelyn's 1st grade class on a field trip.  We went to tour a fire station and tour a cookie factory.  I love that I can sometimes do these things with the girls.




We also had a four day weekend for President's weekend.  I took the girls to the local children's museum for a morning and we tried out a new (to us) park another morning.





All four of us fit into the spinning ball.

 Here are a few more random photos from the month.

Katelyn's turn to be goalie.

Goofing off.

Play time!

This is what happens when gum is left out within Madison's reach (and no, she doesn't know how to chew without swallowing yet).

My Swinging Beauty.

Here are a couple of videos taken during February:
     -"Grandma's Girl"



   - Madison reading her Bible stories.  You might want to turn up the volume.  "Jesus said . . . "


No comments:

Post a Comment