Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

First beach trip of the year

My Dad & Tammy were out for the funeral and we were not doing anything on Friday, so we decided to take a trip to the beach.  (Plus, Dad had mentioned last time he was here that maybe we would go to the beach next time and Katelyn forgets nothing.)  We headed to Corona Del Mar.  Sam & Mackenzie joined us as well.  Neither Sam or I had ever been to Corona Del Mar and I have to say that I really liked it.  It was a week day in April, so it wasn't very busy, but also, the beach length was really short so it was easy to get back and forth from the car.
Feeling the water

Katelyn getting buried by Poppa (and B helping out)
 It was a beautiful warm day.  If I had known how warm it would be, I would have put the girls in their swimsuits.  They loved playing in the water, Brooklyn especially was so giggly everytime the water touched her.
Cheese! - What a cutie pie!
The entire group (except me).  Katelyn was too busy playing to be bothered with a photo.

On a different note, we woke up to a sick Brooklyn this morning.  :-(  First time we've really had one with the stomach flu.  However, she doesn't have a fever and is acting pretty normal - just a little subdued.
Relaxing with Daddy.  (Only one of them was sleeping & it wasn't Brooklyn)

No comments:

Post a Comment