Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Hiking & Jr. Photographers - October 2016 (Weeks 1 & 2)

We started of the month of October with a fun family day.  We headed to Oak Glen for a hike and to catch some of the apple activities.  It was a beautiful day and the girls did great with the hike.  It was the longest we have taken all three of them on, 2 miles in total.

A pond along the trail.

Snack time!







Here are some other random pictures we took at the beginning of the month.
Madison is working in Grandma's office at church.

Kyle & I were both working from home one day (kids at school and daycare), but we weren't super busy and decided to gout out for lunch.  Day Date!

Madison loves puzzles and is starting to learn her letters

I was busy one Saturday morning, so Kyle took the girls to park to get them out of the house.  Such as good Daddy.

Madison & I have been enjoying bike rides while the other girls are at school.  Sometimes we will stop at a park.

The printer wasn't working . . . .

Love these two.  This picture just makes me smile.

It seems like everytime I pick up my phone there are more and more pictures that I did not take.  Many are similar cross-eyed selfies of Brooklyn, but here are a few of the pictures that she has taken.

Katelyn lost her tooth a while back, while at school.








I hope this brings you some smiles as it does for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment