Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Baby has Visitors

Of course, after Madison was born, our out of town family came to visit.  How could they resist? ;-)

One week after Madison was born, my Dad & Tammy came to visit.  They didn't end up staying with us because it was so close after she was born (as I have mentioned before, we thought she would be born earlier).   They spent some time hanging out at our house, but Madison and I were not really making any trips out of the house yet, so they also took a trip to Tom's Farms, about 30 minutes away with my sisters and their families and Kyle took Katelyn & Brooklyn.  Kyle took several pictures of their trip.
The pool we bought at the beginning of the summer.  The kids loved it.  Here they are with the cousins.
Poppa with Kenzie & Madison


First time in the car with 3 kids in the backseat.  We were headed out to dinner for Poppa's birthday.
 At Tom's Farms:











We also drove up to my sister's house to see some family, including my cousin who had a baby at the beginning of May.  Eliana was due the same week as Madison, so they were about the same size.

The brothers and their newest granddaughters.

Eliana on left, Madison on right

The brothers and their grandkids.

Grandparents and all their kiddos (except Kenzie)



Dad & Tammy also took Katelyn & Brooklyn to the beach, where they met both my sisters and their kids, but I don't have any pictures of that as Kyle & I were not there. 

Dad and Tammy were here for almost a week and then we had about a week with no guests before Kyle's family arrived when Madison was 3 weeks old.  We hung out around the house quite a bit and they also went on a hiking trip and took a trip to the beach. I don't have any pics of those though, unfortunately.
Grandma & her girls.
While they were here, Madison was baptized and we had lunch at our home after church with family and a couple of friends.  Madison wore the baptism gown that Kyle's mom wore, which was quite special.
 
Madison & my Grandma.


Kyle's side of the family.

Madison with Kyle's parents.


Madison with my parents.

Madison with her Grandmas.

A beautiful little girl.



We had a very busy, but fun month.

No comments:

Post a Comment