Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

June

While most of the month of June was busy with visitors and I already had a post specifically for Madison, I have a few more cute pictures to share of my big girls.

Kyle & I celebrated our 8th anniversary on the 17th.  We left the big girls with Grandpa & Grandma and took Madison along with us to dinner.  We went to PF Changs, one of the many places our girls would probably not care for and we had not enjoyed for a long time.  Madison was still sleeping a ton and slept through the entire dinner, so we had a nice time.


We got some new furniture for our bedroom, so Kyle helped the girls make some houses out of the boxes. 

They decorated the inside with markers.



Then he served them lunch in their 'house.'


    They have such a good dad.


For my Grandma's birthday (and mine), we head to my Aunt and Uncle's house to celebrate and went swimming.








No comments:

Post a Comment