Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sick Kiddos and a Parade

UPDATE 2/8/16:  I finally added in the video below.

Starting last weekend, the kiddos (all 3) have had varying degrees of coughs, runny noses and Brooklyn has an ear infection.  We had a total of 3 various Dr. appointments this week for the kids.  Needless to say, the tv has been on a lot more than usual.
Brookie all cozey on the couch watch Frozen.  (Sorry it is a little blurry.)
I was a little hesitant about Katelyn going to school on Thursday because she seemed a little worn down on Wednesday night, but she woke up on Thursday morning completely her normal self.  So, she was able to go the book parade at school!  I am so not creative and I didn't want to spend a lot of money, so I looked at some ideas on pinterest, and Katelyn loved the idea of going as the coconut tree from Chika-Chicka Boom Boom.  It was pretty easy to put together and I think she had a blast.  The two little girls and I went to school for about half an hour to watch the parade.




I also have a really cute picture of her class, but I don't like posting pictures of other peoples' kids on here. :-(.


Madison is still not talking much, although she often repeats things when we ask her to.  Lately, she is really enjoying all things Frozen (she might get that from being around Brooklyn so much).  She likes playing with the miniature dolls the girls have and reading Brooklyn's Frozen books.  She now sings 'Goooooooooo.   Goooooooo.'  ("Let it Go," the famous song from the movie).   I finally broke down an was able to get a YouTube channel so I could post videos.  Here she is :-).



Here's a few more fun pics of our week.
Bubble bath in Dad & Mom's tub!

A quick trip to the library.


No comments:

Post a Comment