Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Bowling, Hiking & More - May 2016, Week 4

One evening a month, we usually get together with some other young couples and young families from our church.  This month, we went bowling for the first time.  The girls LOVED it!  It was cosmic bowling and both Katelyn and Brooklyn bowled.  Katelyn used the ramp at first, but starting throwing it down later (still used bumpers).  There was lots of dancing in the lights and even Madison seem to have a lot of fun.  I think we will be doing this more often as a family.






The next day, Kyle and I went on my favorite type of date.  Hiking!  We went about 30 minutes away and did a 5 mile loop that we have done once before.  Then a quick dinner afterwards.  Love this guy.

A nice view of the valley.
Kyle also wanted to have a fire one evening.  Love these weekends when we get to spend a lot of family time together.


Reading by the fire with my girls.
I found this on my computer one day.  I have no idea how Madison does these things, but she can't leave the mouse alone.

 Madison is getting so big.  I've been trying to enjoy some snuggles with her when she gets up from her nap.  It usually lasts less than 30 seconds, but I enjoy it while it lasts.  Any other time I ask her for a hug, she runs in the other direction (she is usually just trying to be silly). Not ready for her to get bigger and lose this precious time together.

She, of course, lifted up her head when I took my phone out for a picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment