Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Grandpa & Grandma Visit

Kyle and I had our 10th anniversary on June 17 and to celebrate, we took a trip to Costa Rica for 9 days without the kids.  Kyle's parents were going to stay with our kids for several days while we were gone and they combined the trip with Katelyn's kindergarten graduation, which was two days before we left.  We had several  days with them before Kyle & I left and had a few fun outings.  I will post more about Costa Rica in another post.

The first day of their trip, we went to the beach.  We played on the beach for a while, then went for a bike ride, and then had Ruby's on the pier for dinner.  It was our first beach trip of the year and we all had a great time, even though it was a little cool at the beach.

Car Ride to the Beach

I LOVE this picture.  It so accurately shows what our life is like.

Chasing birds






Mmmmmm - sandy grapes.

Digging a hole.

Laying in the hole.

I can't resist her cuteness

Playing with my girls in the water.



Waiting for dinner.




We were gone over Father's Day, so we gave Kyle his gifts a week early.
I made my first attempt at a candy bouquet.  It actually turned out ok.

Coloring before church.

Always lots of reading when Grandpa & Grandma are around.

Madison leading Grandpa around.

Grandpa & Grandma took the girls on a walk in their pjs.  They made a quick stop at the park.




Monday evening was graduation, which I will do in a separate post as this one is getting a little long.

The morning before Kyle & I left (we had a late night flight), we headed to the local zoo to see the animals and have a picnic.

All ready to go!










Swinging with Grandpa back at home.



I had extra pictures as some of these are from Kyle's mom, so this was an extra long post.

No comments:

Post a Comment