Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Fall 2013 Photos

Here is a collection of a bunch of random photos from this fall.  My goal is to get into our bathroom in the next week or so and take some pictures so that I can finally do a post on the end result of our bathroom.

At a friend's 3rd birthday party at the park in September.  Eating 'Nemo' cupcakes!

An evening bike ride in September in their jammies.

Breakfast with my Grandma aka 'GG' (for Great Grandma).  The Advocado House is one of our favorite restaurants to eat at and they have chicken and rabbits in the back that the girls like to see when they are done eating.

We had a lizard in our living room one Sunday afternoon.  Kyle had to catch it and take it outside.

My Hero!

Out to breakfast with daddy!

The city was trimming trees and the girls wanted to watch the man in the lift outside.



Messy Face!  This was another breakfast at the Advocado House - this time when Daddy had a day off.

My Niece Mackenzie turned 1 in November.  Here she is getting ready to open presents.

My cowgirls at the cowgirl themed party.

Katelyn's first attempt at a pinata.

The girls are in the middle here goofing off in the bounce house at Kenzie's party.

Katelyn got a magnifying glass for her birthday and for a while used it for everything - including wathcing tv.  What a goofball.

The girls went with me to coupon at CVS one day and were well behaved, so they got to take a ride when we were done.

Unfortunately, now they ask me EVERY TIME they see one of these if they can ride it.

We love to play dress up in our house.  I don't recall exactly what she was here, but she comes up with the craziest things.

No comments:

Post a Comment