Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Summer 2013 Random Photos

I was looking through my photos and found some random old ones that I had not posted.  So here are some photos from the summer.  Enjoy!

We went to a 'messy party' for the one of the girls' friend's 2nd birthday.

They got to play with finger paints.

And Shaving cream.  They had a blast.
In August, we celebrated my nephew Micah's first birthday.  (I guess we are in the stage of life where we are just going to a ton of birthday parties all the time . . .)

There was a bounce house/water slide.  Here are the girls with Grandma.

Katelyn coming down with Auntie Carol.

Brookie & Micah enjoying the little pool.

The birthday boy & his mommy.

Katelyn & daddy coming down the slide.  (The adults enjoyed the slide too as it was pretty big.)

Towards the end of summer, we met my sister at a nearby park that has a splash pad.


Katelyn really got into it.  Brookie not so much.




Cousins!




Here are a couple of photos of the girls coloring.


Katelyn learned how to write her name and draw stick people this summer.


Brookie just like to color.

Including coloring herself, which is a constant battle when she has markers. (Notice her arms)

I have to say that I am rather enjoying our nice cool weather right now when I am posting these hot summer photos.  We have had a very small amount of rain over the last couple days, but that is the most we have had all year.


No comments:

Post a Comment